Community

Let’s Talk About the Lawsuit

Recently, a few people have cautiously asked me, “How are you? You know with the lawsuit and all.” After almost 2 decades of practicing in the roller coaster world of real estate, I realize that when someone asks me, “How are you (in a...

7 Tips for Finding Your Focus Amid Today’s Distractions

Every morning, I find myself on one end of a leash being pulled to the park, navigating my footing, cars, people, the sound of the garbage truck, the weather and more. For my dog, the only thing that exists in that four-block journey is the ball. She is imagining...

BIG NEWS! WE’RE GOING TO BE ON TV!

I am THRILLED to have been selected as the next host of the Emmy nominated TV show, The American Dream “Selling Portland.” This is a unique opportunity for a select few that I can’t wait to embrace! Since building my real estate business around lifestyle is my...

Portland’s Best Fall Leaf Viewing Spots

Fall is my by far my FAVORITE time of year. I love the invitation to slow down, enjoy the cool crisp air, drink lots of hot tea and soak in the smell of the rain. Then of course there is the glorious explosion of color!!!! Right now, is prime time leaf-viewing in...

201 NE 83rd Avenue Portland OR 97220

201 NE 83rd Avenue Portland OR 97220 5 Bedrooms 1 Bath 1612 Sq. Ft. Offered at $395,000 Great Investment Opportunity In the Heart of the Popular Montavilla Neighborhood! Solid and charming bungalow ready for your updates. Spacious living room with wood burning...

Pam’s Real Estate Update: October 19 2023

The weather on our Thomas Lake Trailhead hike was absolute perfection! This was the latest in the year that we’ve explored the trails in this area so the bright reds of the huckleberries had faded but the number and variety of mushrooms was outrageous! This is...

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news, events, and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!